*THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED*
Tweet to win: £50 Amazon vouchers!
Four winners are chosen every two months. You may enter as many times as you like. No spamming, maximum of one entry per week!
When you share the tweet and follow us, you get a chance to win £40 (or the currency equivalent) worth of Amazon vouchers every month.
How do we do this?
Our website is completely free and we would like to help more people enhance their learning. Sharing the tweet means more people know about the website, and we would like to reward you for helping us grow.
We will contact the winner via twitter to request an email address OR postal address. This gift card can either be delivered electronically to your email address, or delivered (free) in a Gift Box.
- This competition is completely free to enter!
- Existing followers are eligible to enter the competition.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all complete tweets & followers logged during the promotional period. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions below.
- Competition not open to employees or senior editors/writers of 999GCSEHelp.com or MyPerfectEssay.com.
- One entry per person, per day.
- The winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to all Twitter users
- Prize will be sent electronically. We will contact the winner for an email.
- The Competition starts on 16th February 2014 and closes at 09.00 GMT on Monday 13th March 2014
- There is 4 x £40 Amazon gift card prize in total during the promotional period. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. One Gift card can be won per twitter profile every two months.
- To enter, entrants must Tweet the message above on Twitter and follow @999GCSEHelp