The best three YouTube revision videos which the OxNotes Revision Team could find for Kinetic Energy revision (for GCSE Physics 9-1 exam revision). These videos look into what kinetic energy means and how kinetic energy is calculated. Remember, learn the equation for kinetic energy as it is not given in the GCSE Physics exams.
1. "GCSE Science Physics (9-1) Kinetic Energy"
A simple and very effective 4-minute video that gets straight to the point. 300,000+ views.
2. "GCSE Physics - Kinetic Energy Introduction"
This video also explains how to use the kinetic energy equation, as well as how speed and mass affect kinetic energy. 3,000+ views.
3. "Kinetic Energy - GCSE IGCSE 9-1 Physics - Science - Succeed In Your GCSE and IGCSE"
Not as short, but much more detailed. 1,000+ views.
Bonus: Rearranging the equation for Kinetic Energy
Just as important as the summary of Kinetic Energy is learning how to rearrange the equation for KE. This final video will teach you the next step in understanding KE.
Where students go next:
- Back to GCSE Physics Revision for Physics revision notes and best revision videos.
- Best 3 YouTube Videos for Current in Series Circuits
- Viral Feed
- GCSE English Literature Notes