The best three revision videos which the OxNotes Revision Team could find for Current in Series Circuits (for GCSE Physics 9-1 exam revision). These videos, based on the electricity topic, explain what series circuit and electric current mean as well as how to measure an electric current in a series circuit.
1. "GCSE Science Physics (9-1) Current in series circuits"
A simple and very effective 4-minute video which gets straight to the point. This video explains 'series circuit', 'electric current' and how to measure an electric current in a series circuit.
2. "GCSE Physics - Kinetic Energy Introduction"
This is a longer more detailed video which fully explains the current in series circuit concept. 1,000+ views.
3. "Circuit Analysis: Crash Course Physics #30"
This final video helps in understanding this concept in the wider topic of circuits and electricity. Great to get a grip on the subject in just 10 minutes. 500,000+ views.
Where students go next:
- Back to GCSE Physics Revision for Physics revision notes and best revision videos.
- Best 3 revision videos for kinetic energy
- Viral Feed
- GCSE English Literature Notes